Specialty Folding + Set Up In As Little As 14 Seconds
Designed for commercial printers, in-plant printers, and binderies, the Standard Horizon AFC Series Floor Model Folders include advanced set-up automation, including gap settings, through a user-friendly color touch-screen control panel. Up to one hundred different jobs can be stored in memory with set-ups accomplished in as little as fourteen seconds. Precise stepper motors drive end stops and fold plates to the exact location for the sheet size and fold style selected.
- Consistent fold quality – AFC Folders ensure consistent fold quality with steel and soft-formed polyurethane combination rollers
- Reliable and high speed – An advanced rotary suction-feed system guarantees fast, smooth feeding of a very wide range of stocks.
Here are a few of Standard Horizon’s AF Series Folders:
- AF-406F + Right Angle – Fully automated 6-buckle folder with pile feed and suction head, and an optional 6-buckle second unit added with a right angle conveyor for pharmaceutical, small format, and direct mail applications for sheets folded down to .79″ x .79″.
- AFC-564A – The AFC-564-A computer-controlled folder combines superior feeding and registration with touch-screen control. Select from 14 pre-set folds or set up 200 custom folds.
- AFC-566FG – Floor model vacuum-feed folder features fully automated set-up, including gap settings, and 6 fold plates for a wide variety of folding applications. Stores up to 200 different jobs in memory with automated make-ready in 14 seconds.
- AFC-746F – Large-format folder with advanced set-up automation through a user-friendly color touchscreen control panel. Features quick changeover and fully automated setup with up to 47 automated adjustments.
Each Standard Horizon AF Series folder is designed for quick, easy set-ups, precise folding, and operator convenience. Click here to learn more about Standards Horizon’s AF Series Folders>>>
Mid-State Litho (MSL)
5459 Fenton Rd.
Flint, MI 48507